“There is no reason – it is beyond reason and it is not an intellectual pursuit. There is no way to understand why you make art anymore than being able to understand Life itself. If you try to make what comes into your mind’s eye even as it inevitably changes completely when you physically produce it, and it feels “right” then it is art. “
I do music, writing, drawing, painting, graffiti, graphic design, illustrations, patterns, street art and prints.
The first thing thats pops upp in my mind when i wake up is new ideas for art. It´s been like this since i was a kid. Never ends and there is not enough time to do them all.
I need proffesional help to sort this mess out. haha.
- Art is an essential part of my being
- I have always had a drive to experiment and make unique things with my hands
- Art helps me process my thoughts and feelings and interpret them
- Art is one of my languages for expression
- Making and seeing art excites my brain
- Making art is an important way I mentor my students
- Art is the extention of my sole.
- Art is the way I speak.
- Art is the task before me, that gives substance, to the world around me.
- Art and Life are one, they play out the music of love, hate, fear and Death..
- Art is my constent companen, trusted Friand and Bitter Enemy.
- Art is the record of my exsitence.
I make art because I love creating things. There’s nothing more satisfying to me than working on a painting for days and making it look just the way I want it. It’s a very fun process, getting to express my interests and making the impossible possible.